One day tour visit Borobudur temple, the biggest ancient Buddhist temple located 45 km from Jogjakarta City, well known as UNESCO registered Monument, that compound by 4 level symbolized of Buddhism, and on the way to Prambanan temple stop over at Kaliadem Village a location for Merapi Lava Tour a light adventure with Jeep 4×4 to run in off road trek passing the village devastated by eruption 2010, cold lava, stop at mini museum and legendary rescue bunker, and after drive to Prambanan temple the complex of ancient Hindu temples built at 9th century dedicated for Brahma Siva and Vishnu, located at 17km on the east of Jogjakarta City YOGYA TOURS offers Borobudur Merapi Jeep Lava Tour Prambanan temple One Day Tour pick up from Airport or from hotel in Jogjakarta.
Why should travelers book Borobudur Merapi Prambanan One Day Tour?
1. A private tour, private transport, tour guide
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration will flexible.
3. Visiting the majors tourist destinations in Jogjakarta
4. Historical/ Heritage Tours to visit 2 ancient temples in same day
– All Hotels or Guest house located in Jogjakarta Area
– New Jogjakarta Airport by first flight
07.00 – After breakfast time, pickup from your hotel in Jogjakarta transfer directly to Borobudur temple, that we will discover to 3 levels of life in Buddhism: Kamadatu, Rupadatu and Arupadatu
08.30 – Arrive at Borobudur, get the entrance ticket at entrances gate, then walk through the beautiful gardens, up the stairs to reach the courtyard around Borobudur Temple. We are not allowed to go up to the temple, but from the courtyard around, we can see the statues with different hand positions from 4 different angles, we can see on the open basement a piece of relief from the Mahakaramawibangga story (stories that contain the moral teachings of cause-and-effect) and take pictures with the whole temple as the background.
11.00 – Driving to Prambanan, make a stop over at Pawon and Mendut temples (where 3big Buddha statues located inside) and to Kaliadem Village for Merapi Lava Jeep Tour
13.00 – visit Prambanan temple, The biggest Hindu temple in Java Central, built at 9th century that compound by temple dedicated for Trimurti: Brahma Siva and Vishnu Temples
16.00 – Transfer back to Hotel in Jogjakarta, End of Service
1. Transport with MPV Type van air conditioned
2. Entrances tickets to temples
3. English speaking Tour guide
4. Jeep fee for light adventure
4. Mineral Water and covid19 gears
1. Tour and service that does not mention as above
How to book this tour ?
Please inform us your date, pickup location and total person
Further information and request a quotation please contact us