Bromo Tour by depart in the midnight (2330 to 00.30) from Malang pick up from hotel to watch sunrise, panoramic view of Mt Bromo and Mr Semeru, from the Penanjakan Peak viewpoint, walking on sand volcanic area where Pura Luhur Poten a local Hindu temple located, to climb up 250 stairs to watch Bromo Crater, and then going back to Malang in middle day.
1. All hotels or Apartment located at Malang Area
2. All hotels or Apartment located at Batu
3. Airport or train Station in Malang
4. Located on request
Why should traveler choose Bromo Sunrise Tour from Malang?
1. Private tour, Private transport
2. Flexible itineraries, and timing
3. Heritage Guided tour to visit Bromo
4. No need room hotel
Day 1 Malang to Bromo
23.00 – Pick up from the hotel in Malang, train station and leaving to our home base in Bromo, stay while
Day 2 Bromo Sunrise Tour and going back to Malang
03.00 – take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea sand to climb up to the Penanjakan Peaks to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters above sea levels, going back to sea sand to the foot of Mt. Bromo about 1.5 km/25 minute.
07.00 – We’ll passing through the Sand Sea to slope where we climb up 250 steps into the rim of Bromo Crater. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
09.00 – am going back to Cemoro Lawang village to have breakfast at local restaurant, and take a rest for a while Transfer back to Malang or Surabaya or Probolinggo
13.00 – arrive at Surabaya Transfer back to Hotel, to Malang Airport , Train Station end of service
1. Transport (including van driver fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking Tour guide
3. Cafe Break and breakfast at restaurant of local hotel
4. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to higher point to see better sunrise
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo
2. Riding horse in Bromo
3. Personal expenses
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us