Bromo tour from Surabaya depart in midnight (23.30 to 00.30) to Bromo Mountain to watch amazing sunrise and panoramic view mount Bromo and Tengger from viewpoint, walking on the sand area where Pura Luhur Poten located, and climb up 245 stairs to s visit Bromo Crater and then going back to Surabaya in middle day.
– All Hotels or apartments in Surabaya
– Surabaya Airport or train Station in Surabaya
– or other location on request
Why should traveler book Bromo Sunrise tour from Surabaya?
1. A private tour, private transport.
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration.
3. No need stay overnight in Bromo.
4. Breakfast in the restaurant of local hotel with Bromo caldera view.
Day 1 Surabaya to Bromo
23.00 – Pick up from the hotel in Surabaya, train station or airport and leaving from Surabaya and driving to our home base in Bromo
Day 2 Bromo Sunrise and going back to Surabaya
02.00 – Upon arrival at, stay a while with tea/coffee break.
03.00 – Afterwards take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea sand to climb up to the Penanjakan Peaks to enjoy the sunrise on the 2600 meters above sea levels, going back to sea sand to the foot of Mt. Bromo about 1.5 km/25 minute.
07.00 – We’ll passing through the Sand Sea where Pura Ponten Luhur located to slope where we climb up 250 steps into the rim of Bromo Crater. There we’ll watch (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
09.00– going back to Cemoro Lawang village to have breakfast at local restaurant, and take a rest for a while Transfer to Surabaya
13.00 – arrive at Surabaya Transfer back to hotel, to Surabaya Airport, Train Station end of service
1. Transport with mpv type air conditioned (including driver fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking Tour guide
3. Cafe Break and breakfast at restaurant of local hotel
4. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to higher point to see better sunrise
1. All Entrances Tickets
2. Riding horse in Bromo
3. Personal expenses
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us