Borobudur Temple main tourist destination of central Java of Indonesia, well knows as unique Buddhist temple in the world built at 8th century well known as UNESCO monument that you can’t find the same in other place in the world, its reachable easier from Semarang cruise Port.
Borobudur Temple is Buddhist temple which was built in the 8th century, is located on a hill, which consists of 3 levels, 2 rectangular levels, the first level is the temple basement, and the second level where you can see the story of Buddha depicted on the temple walls and then the third level is a circular level where there are 72 large stupas with 1 largest stupa as the main stupa.
- How about tour to Borobudur?
- How about Tour itineraries?
- Why should take Borobudur One day tour?
- What’s Inclusions in tour?
- What’s Exclusions in tour?
- How much tour cost?
- How to Book tour to Borobudur?
When your cruise ship passing across Indonesia Archipelago, and scheduled to dock at Semarang port, Borobudur it will be must visit destination in in Central Java YOGYA TOURS reliable local tour operator, offers Borobudur One Day Tour from Semarang Port, shore excursion to Borobudur Temple for all cruise ships passengers dock at Semarang Cruise port.
Why should travelers book Borobudur One Day Tour from Semarang port?
1. A private tour, private transport no need to wait the others
2. Flexible tour itineraries, timing and duration
3. Shore Excursion to Borobudur Temple visiting world class heritage
4. Heritage Tour to the ancient biggest Buddhist temple in the world
4. Whole Day Tour without stay overnight
07.00 to 08.00 – (depend to the ships schedule) Your ship dock at Semarang Port, it may later depend on your ships scheduled time, our team will pick up in front of the exit gate with your name in hand and depart directly from Semarang to Borobudur temple
11.00 – Arrive at Borobudur, get the entrance ticket, then walk through the beautiful gardens, up the stairs to reach the courtyard around Borobudur Temple. We are not allowed to go up to the temple, but from the courtyard around, we can see the statues with different hand positions from 4 different angles, we can see on the open basement a piece of relief from the Mahakaramawibangga story (stories that contain the teachings of cause-and-effect stories), and take pictures with the whole temple background
12.30 – then going down back to entrances gate before leaving the temple to local restaurant
14.00 – going back to Semarang passing through the same route, making photo stop to take picture if the time permit.
16.00 – Arrive back at Semarang Port End of service
1. Transport with van air condition (MPV depend to the members of the group)
2. Entrances Tickets to Borobudur Temple
3. English Speaking tour guide
4. Mineral water
2. All personal expenses
3. Tipping for driver and tour guide
Private Tour Price 2022 to 2023
|Total Person||02||03||04+||group of more than 04 people|
|Price in USD||170||160||150||Please Contact us|
How Payment made?
Cash Payment or by Online payment using Wise, PayPal (+5%)
How to book this tour?
1. Please send your inquiry with details: date, ship name, total person participants
2. We will send your official invoice and instruction to payment
3. Tour will ready after you proceed payment
Further information and request a quotation please contact us