Tour start from Jogjakarta by land to Mount Bromo to wach sunrise panorama view from higher point in Bromo, and then to walking on sand volcanic and climb up to 249 stairs to visit Bromo Crater, after that driving Banyuwangi where in text day, departing early ion the morning to Ijen Crater to see Blue fire phenomena, sunrise huge acid water lake, sulfur porters and finish by transferring to your hotel in Bali
Why should travelers book Jogjakarta Bromo Ijen Bali Tour?
1. A private tour, private transport.
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration will flexible.
3. No nee to change transport
4. Drop off on your hotel in Bali
Tour itinerary as followed
Day 01 Depart from Jogjakarta to Bromo
07.00 – Breakfast at hotel and drive to Bromo by land
16.00 -arrive at Bromo stay overnight at hotel in Bromo mountain area
Day 02 Bromo Sunrise tour and Transfer to Banyuwangi
03.00 – morning call and take a jeep 4 x 4 and start your tour to discover Mount Bromo, to enjoy the golden sunrise and watch panoramic view from Penanjakan Peak.
06.00 – after that, proceed to Mt. Bromo crater through the shimmering sea of sand, climb up to 250 stairs to watch Bromo Crater
08.00 – Back to hotel for breakfast and have shower with hot water
10.00 – Leaving Bromo drive to Banyuwangi to stay overnight
Day 03 Ijen Blue Fire Tour and Transfer to Bali
00.30 – Early morning depart to the whole-day excursion to Mt. Ijen.
02.00 – arrive at Paltuding Ranger base camp and Trekking to the rim of Ijen Crater to watch Blue Fire a rare phenomena covered Ijen Crater that appear in the dark of night, stay until sunrise appear.
06.00 – walking down back to start point and rejoin the coach
08.00 – going back to hotel
10.00 – drive to Ketapang, Banyuwangi, the ferry harbour, to cross to Gilimanuk harbour Bali.
12.00 – Meet our driver in Bali side who will transfer you to your hotel
1. Transport (van driver fuel toll and parking fees)
– 1 Night at Bromo Permai or similar
– 1 Night at Banyuwangi Luminor Hotel or similar
3. Jeep 4×4 to pass through see of the sand and climb up to higher point
4. Local English Speaking Tour guide in Bromo and Ijen
5. Ferry boat Fees
6. Local transport from ferry port to your hotel in Bali
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo and Ijen
2. Meals (dinner and Lunch)
3. Riding Horse in Bromo
4. All Personal expenses
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us