Borobudur Prambanan Tour in One day from Jogjakarta is a day tour visit majors tourist destinations in Jogjakarta, namely Borobudur temple, the biggest ancient Buddhist temple located 45 km from Jogjakarta City, well known as UNESCO registered Monument, that compound by 4 level symbolized of Buddhism and visit Prambanan temple located 17 km on the east of Jogjakarta City, the biggest ancient Hindu temple that compound by 3 biggest temples dedicated for Brahma Siva and Vishnu, surrounded by the thousand’s smaller temples.
Why should travelers book Borobudur Prambanan temples in One Day tour?
1. A private tour, private transport, tour guide
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration will flexible.
3. Visiting the majors tourist destinations in Jogjakarta
4. Historical/ Heritage Tours to visit 2 ancient temples in same day
– All Hotels or Guest house located in Jogjakarta Area
– New Jogjakarta Airport by first flight
07.00 – After breakfast time, pickup from your hotel in Jogjakarta transfer directly to Borobudur temple, that we will discover to 3 levels of life in Buddhism: Kamadatu, Rupadatu and Arupadatu
08.30 – Arrive at Borobudur, get the entrance ticket at entrances gate, then walk through the beautiful gardens, up the stairs to reach the courtyard around Borobudur Temple. We are not allowed to go up to the temple, but from the courtyard around, we can see the statues with different hand positions from 4 different angles, we can see on the open basement a piece of relief from the Mahakaramawibangga story (stories that contain the moral teachings of cause-and-effect) and take pictures with the whole temple as the background.
11.00 – Driving to Prambanan, make a stopover at Pawon and Mendut temples (where 3 big Buddha statues located inside)
13.00 – visit Prambanan temple, the biggest Hindu temple in Java Central, built at 9th century that compound by temple dedicated for Trimurti: Brahma Siva and Vishnu Temples
16.00 – Transfer back to Hotel in Jogjakarta, End of Service
1. Transport with MPV Type van air conditioned
2. Entrances tickets to temples
3. English speaking Tour guide
4. Mineral Water
1. Additional ticket to climb up to the to
3. All Personal Expenses
4. Tour and service that does not mention as above
How much Borobudur Prambanan One Day Tour ?
|Price Per Person in USD||180||160||140||120|
How to book this tour?
Please inform us your date, pickup location and total person