Very recommended tour to visit Bromo from Surabaya without sunrise
Bromo Day Tour is Bromo Tour start from Surabaya to Bromo depart in the morning, pick up from hotel or airport or train station, to see panoramic view Bromo form higher point, walking on the volcanic sand to see crater climbing up 245 stairs to see Bromo crater and going back to Surabaya in afternoon
1. All Hotels or Apartment located in Surabaya Area
2. Surabaya Airport or Surabaya Train Station
- Borobudur Tour from Semarang Cruise Portvery recommend tour to Borobudur Temple from Semarang Port for all cruise ships passengers disembark barking at Semarang Cruise Port in one day tour
- Borobudur Sunrise Tour From JogjakartaBorobudur Sunrise Tour is early morning departure Borobudur tour package from Jogjakarta to see sunrise on the top Borobudur Temple.
- Jogjakarta One Day City TourJogjakarta City Tour A special organized tour to learn culture and visit tourist objects in Jogjakarta city, such as Sonobudaya City Museum, Sultan Palace Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat, Taman Sari, and crafts Batik and Silver ware .
- Borobudur Prambanan One Day Tourvery recommended one day tour to visit main tourist destination in Jogjakarta to visit Borobudur temple in the morning and Prambanan temple in afternoon
Tour itinerary as followed
07.00 – pick up from any place in Surabaya hotel in Surabaya, train station or airport and leaving from Surabaya, drive directly to Probolinggo where Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the rim caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
10.00 – arrival at Cemoro Lawang village to take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to see the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels,
12.00 – Going down hill and passing through the Sand Sea “Lautan Pasir” and climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo to see the crater. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
15.00 – Going back to Cemorolawang village and leaave Bromo going back to Surabaya that need approximately 3,5 hours driving.
18.00 – Transfer to hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya
End of the journey.
We offer service with Inclusions
1. Transport (minivan driver fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English Speaking Tour guide
3. Jeep 4×4
4. Refreshment with mineral water
1. Entrances fees
2. Riding Horse
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us