Very recommended one day tour to visit Bromo Mountain from Surabaya depart in the morning (07.00), pick up from hotel or airport or train station, to watch panoramic view Mount Bromo and Semeru form viewpoint, and then walking on the volcanic sand to slop of Bromo then climbing up 245 stairs to watch crater, after that going back to Surabaya in afternoon
– All Hotels or apartments in Surabaya
– Surabaya Airport or train Station in Surabaya
– or other location on request
Why should traveler book Bromo Day tour?
1. A private tour, with minimum one participant.
2. Private transport, no need to wait for another.
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration.
3. No need stay overnight in Bromo.
Tour itinerary as followed
07.00 – pick up from any place in Surabaya hotel in Surabaya, train station or airport and leaving from Surabaya, drive directly to Probolinggo where Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the rim caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
10.00 – arrival at Cemoro Lawang village to take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to watch the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels,
12.00 – Going down hill and passing through the Sand Sea “Lautan Pasir” and climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo to watch the crater. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
15.00 – Going back to Cemorolawang village and leaave Bromo going back to Surabaya that need approximately 3,5 hours driving.
18.00 – Transfer to hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya
End of the journey.
1. Transport (minivan driver fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English Speaking Tour guide
3. Jeep 4×4
4. Refreshment with mineral water
1. Entrances Tickets
2. Riding Horse
3. Additional Tour and Service that not menioned as above
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us