- Why travelers should take this tour
- Tour Itinerary
- Day 1 : Arrival at Jakarta
- Day 2 : Bogor – Bandung
- Day 03 : Bandung Tour
- Day 4 : Bandung – Wonosobo
- Day 5 : Dieng Plateau and Borobudur Tour
- Day 6 : Yogyakarta City Tour, Prambanan Temple Tour
- Day 7 : Yogyakarta – Malang
- Day 8 : Malang Tour
- Day 9 : Malang – Bromo
- Day 10 : Bromo Sunrise Tour
- Day 11 : Kalibaru Village Tour
- Day 12 : Kalibaru – Bali After
- How to book
Java Island has 1000 km longer from west to east, this home of main various tourist destinations from natural tourist destination like volcanoes crater and heritage tourist destination like the ancient temples, and discovering this island offers an enjoyable trip with various experiences.
Java Bali Overland Tour 12 Days 11 Nights is long trip through Java Island, start from Jakarta passing through the cities Bogor to visit Botanical Garden, then Bandung to visit Tangkuban Perahu an active crater located on the north of city, then go to Yogyakarta to Dieng Plateau and visit the ancient heritage Borobudur Buddhist temple and Prambanan Temples, then go to Bromo Mountain to watch sunrise panorama view and the finish, in Bali.
Why travelers should take this tour
- Private tour, private transport
- Flexible itinerary and timing
- Visiting Tourist destinations in Java Island
- Very recommended tour to discover Java Island
Day 1 : Arrival at Jakarta
Upon arrival Sightseeing transfer from the Airport to Bogor with a stop at the old Jakarta to visit the old Sunda Kelapa Harbour.
Day 2 : Bogor – Bandung
After breakfast in the morning, visit the famed Botanical Garden before proceeding to Puncak where a visit to one of the many tea plantations has been arranged. Following luncheon pass the summer Presidential Palace (1750) at Cipanas and continue to Bandung – capital of West Java.
Day 03 : Bandung Tour
Full day tour to explore the area around Bandung and the city itself. Included a visit to Tangkuban Perahu, a volcano which means hulk of overturned boat, where we can drive right up to the rim to see a breathtaking view of the active and its shouldering crater. Continue our journey to Ciater with its hot-spring of sulphured water, good for healing rheumatism and skin problem.
Day 4 : Bandung – Wonosobo
Early mornings after breakfast, transfer to train station, enjoy riding local train with the local people escorted by the guide should be an experience. Arrival Kutoarjo transfer to hotel for accommodation in Wonosobo.
Day 5 : Dieng Plateau and Borobudur Tour
A morning drive to Dieng plateau. This 2093-meters high plateau has a number of interesting scenery, along the journey you will see dramatic mountain view. We will visit Pendawa Lima Temples In the centre of the plateau with beautiful landscape within the huge marshy caldera of a volcano that erupted long time ago, also visit Sikidang Crater a breathtaking view of some active crater with continues up-welling of sulphur and the smoking fumeroles. Lunch will be served at local restaurant en-route. On the way back to Yogyakarta, visit the magnificent temple one of the Seven Wonder’s of the world Borobudur “the Buddhist Monastery on the hill”.
Day 6 : Yogyakarta City Tour, Prambanan Temple Tour
Fullday tour to explore the rich life of Yogyakarta. Included the Kraton Yogyakarta “SultanPalace” a huge palace founded in 1756, is actually a city within a city. Our next stop will beBatik Home industry to see the process of producing batik then proceed to Kota Gede the original home of Yogya ‘s silver ware. Lunch will be provided at local restaurant and after lunch visit Prambanan temple the temple of the “Slender Virgin”, then Sewu temple.
Day 7 : Yogyakarta – Malang
Begin with a visit to Yogya’s sister city of Solo (formerly Surakarta) and the Kraton Mangkunegaran. Continue across East Java, home to 32 million persons, an area rich in natural beauty.
Day 8 : Malang Tour
Tour to Batu city, where you can visit Songgoriti, Recreational Garden Selecta a beautiful mountain resort set high on the southern slope of Mt. Arjuna and Cuban Rondo Waterfall.
Day 9 : Malang – Bromo
Morning Visiting Tumpak Sewu waterfall the biggest waterfall in east Java and then transfer to Mt. Bromo East Java. Overnight ay Bromo
Day 10 : Bromo Sunrise Tour
An early morning ! By minivan and horseback journey up the Bromo Volcano (Mt. Bromo) to experience the magnificence of sunrise and panorama view of Bromo. This apocalyptic-like experience will richly reward the efforts of rising before dawn. After the nice visit of Mt. Bromo we will drive to Kalibaru. to overnight
Day 11 : Kalibaru Village Tour
A full plantation tour will be provided to see the process of coffee, cacao, nutmeg and other plants for export.
Day 12 : Kalibaru – Bali After
breakfast at the Hotel, transfer from Kalibaru to Bali Island will be provided. We will pass Banyuwangi, Ketapang ride the ferry to cross Bali Strait, Gilimanuk and late in the afternoon arriving Bali and transfer to your onward hotel for overnight accommodation.
- Transport (van driver gasoline toll and parking fees
- Tour Guide English speaking
- Local Transport, Jeep Bromo
- Accommodation 11 Night room daily breakfast
- Entrances Tickets to tourist objects
- Transfer from Bali Ferry port to hotel in Bali
- Meal (dinners and lunches)
- All Personal Expenses
- Tour and services that not mentioned as above
How to book
to assist you better Java Bali 10 days 9 night Overland tour we need dome information about
- Date period your tour
- Pick up location, flight number
- Total participants
- Further information and book this tour, please contact us
- Wonderful Java Bali 12 Days 11 Nights Overland TourJava Bali 12 Days overland is long trip by land from Jakarta passing cities Bogor, Bandung, Yogyakarta to Borobudur, Prambanan Malang to Bromo, finish in Bali
- Wonderful Java Bali 14 Days 13 Nights Overland TourOverland Tour in 14 Days to discover destinations in Java Island start from Jakarta to visit Jogja Borobudur, Prambanan, Bromo, Ijen Crater and finish in Bali
- Wonderful Java Bali 10 Days 9 Nights Overland TourJava Bali Overland tour in 10 days to visit Jakarta Bandung,Jogjakarta, Borobudur, Prambanan temples, Mount Bromo Kalibaru and Ijen Crater, finish in Bali.