Very recommended tour to discover main tourist destinations in Jogjakarta such as Borobudur Temple and Prambanan Temple, Sultan Palace etc. Jogjakarta 2 Days Tour to visit Prambanan Temple the biggest Hindu temple built at 9the century, Jogjakarta City Tour that well-known as cultural city to visit Sultan Palace and Borobudur temple the biggest Buddhist temple built at 8the century
- Borobudur Tour from Semarang Cruise Portvery recommend tour to Borobudur Temple from Semarang Port for all cruise ships passengers disembark barking at Semarang Cruise Port in one day tour
- Borobudur Sunrise Tour From JogjakartaBorobudur Sunrise Tour is early morning departure Borobudur tour package from Jogjakarta to see sunrise on the top Borobudur Temple.
- Jogjakarta One Day City TourJogjakarta City Tour A special organized tour to learn culture and visit tourist objects in Jogjakarta city, such as Sonobudaya City Museum, Sultan Palace Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat, Taman Sari, and crafts Batik and Silver ware .
- Borobudur Prambanan One Day Tourvery recommended one day tour to visit main tourist destination in Jogjakarta to visit Borobudur temple in the morning and Prambanan temple in afternoon
tour with itinerary as followed
Day 1 Arrival at Jogjakarta Pick up Prambanan Tour
Upon arrival in Jogjakarta Airport, meet and greet by your guide.
Visit Prambanan Temple the most important complex of Hindu temple built on 9th century compound by 3 temple dedicated for Brahma Siva and Vishnu, See for yourself sixteen temples stand majestically here. Sequel relief panels of Ramayana epic on carved on the temples wall will be another alternative way to find out how skillfully the builders of the temples had been. if time permits, stop over at Breksi Cliff to take Selfie photos, Transfer to hotel Check in and Stay overnight
Day 2 Borobudur Tour and Jogjakarta City Tour
Morning, Leaving hotel after breakfast, drive to Borobudur temple for discover the magnificent Borobudur Temple stands on a hillock with seven square terraces represent the steps of from the earthly realm to the nirvana at the three circular terraces to the biggest mother stupa at top. Thousand reliefs panels here depict the birth, enlightenment, the death Buddha and the journey of Boddhisatwas.
Back to Jogjakarta to explore the city with visit Kraton Jogjakarta, if time permit Batik Home Industry and Silversmith Industry with their processing and collection. Then, terminated the tour to Adi Sucipto airport for flight home or back to your hotel.
1. Transport van driver fuel and Parking fees
2. Tour guide
3. Entrances Tickets
based on tour for
|Price in USD||194||129||105||94||87||82|
How to book this tour ?
1. Please send your inquiry with details: date, total person and flight number or location where we should pick you up.
2. We will send your official invoice and instruction to payment.
3. Tour will ready after you proceed payment.
Further information and request quotation please <<contact us>>