Yogyakarta City Tour is very recommended one day tour to visit tourist destinations inside Yogyakarta City such as Kraton or Sultan Palaces a palace built in 1755, Tamansari or well-known as Sultanate Garden and the visit crafts home industries such as Luwak Coffee (Civet Cat coffee) home industry, Silverware and traditional handmade home batik, and then sightseeing tour at Jalan Malioboro, main street at the Heart of Yogyakarta City.
Yogyakarta city or Jogjakarta or with nick name Yogya, or Jogja, well-known as Javanese cultural central, where we can still watch all tradition and culture are still existed here.
YOGYA TOURS is local tour operator in Yogyakarta offers Yogyakarta City wonderful tour to discover tourist destinations inside Yogyakarta city.
Why should traveler Yogyakarta City Wonderful tour?
- Private tour, Private transport
- Flexible itineraries, and timing
- Heritage Guided tour to visit tourist objects inside the Jogjakarta city
- Minimum participant to run this tour is one person
- 08.00 – leave hotel in Yogyakarta city, then drive to Kota Gede to visit Kopi Luwak Home Industry, to see how to make the best coffee in the world
- 10.00 – Visiting Silver Home industry, a craft home industry that exist more than 150 years at Kota Gede the old city central of Jogjakarta
- 12.00 – Visiting Kraton, or Sultan Palace Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat, and than Taman Sari the Sultanate Garden where we can see swimming pool and underground passages used by the Sultan to escape in danger situation
- 13.00 – Lunch at local restaurant (by your own account)
- 14.40 – Batik Home Industries, an traditional way to draw a traditional motif on cloth using wax and dyes by hand or by stamp, you can practice how to made it on this home industry and will be guided by batik artist
- 16.00 Going back to Jogjakarta spend afternoon time at Malioboro, the main street of Jogjakarta
- Private Transport with minivan including diver fuel and parking fees.
- Entrances Tickets to the objects as mentioned above.
- Tour guide English Speaking
- Mineral Water
- Meals Lunch
- All Personal Expenses
How much does Yogyakarta City Tour cost?
|Price Per Person
How to book
Please let we know information about
- Group name
- Date of your period
- Pick up location
- Total Perticipant
- please contact us
Recommended tours to visit Yogyakarta
- Amazing Bromo Sunrise Tour from ProbolinggoBromo sunrise tour from Probolinggo, starting from Probolinggo tour to watch sunrise and panorama view from viewpoint , climb up 250 step to rim of Bromo crater
- Amazing Bromo Sunrise Tour Depart From SurabayaBromo Sunrise Tour depart midnight from Surabaya to watch sunrise, Bromo panoramic view, walking on the sand volcanic, climb 250 steps up to rim of Bromo Crater
- Amazing Bromo Day Tour Depart from SurabayaBromo Day Tour starts from Surabaya to Bromo in morning, to watch Bromo panoramic view, walking on volcanic sand area, climb 250 steps to rim of crater
- Wonderful Borobudur Prambanan One Day Tour from YogyakartaOne day tour to visit BOROBUDUR temple one of the UNESCO world site heritages then to PRAMBANAN largest complex of Hindu temple,