A day Tour depart from Jogjakarta in the morning to visit Sukuh and Cetho temples dated at 13th century with unique architecture similar with Aztec pyramid and sumerian statues located at Karanganyar Rgency on the slope of Mt. Lawu, border of Central Java and East Java provinces
Why should travelers’ book Sukuh Cetho temples in One Day tour?
1. A private tour, private transport, tour guide
2. Flexible tour itineraries and duration will flexible.
3. Visiting the majors tourist destinations in Jogjakarta
4. Historical/ Heritage Tours to visit 2 ancient temples in same day
Tour itinerary as followed
07.00 – leave Jogjakarta Drive in the morning to Surakarta, travel on through lovely country side to discover the mystery of the 14th century Sukuh temple a small Hindu temple that has pyramids architecture similar with Aztec pyramid on the south of America
12.00 – Next, we go on up scenic, passing tea plantation at winding Mountain road to another 14th century Hindu temple named Cetho a temple that has the reliefs and statues similar with Sumerian statues, enjoy the beauty of country side its surroundings.
15.00 – Drive back to Jogjakarta
1. Transport (van driver gasoline parking fees)
2. Entances tickets
3. Tour guide English speaking
Further information and book this tour please contact us