- Tour Description
- Why should cruise ships passengers take Shore Excursion to Borobudur temple from Semarang Port?
- Price list
- Tour Itinerary
- Payment Method
- How to book?
- Recommended Shore Excursions
Borobudur One Day Tour from Semarang port, a day shore excursion to Borobudur temple from Semarang Cruise Port, for all cruise ships passengers, very recommended for all cruise ship passengers during cruise ship sailing across Java Island ocean and dock Semarang port
Borobudur temple the largest Buddhist temple, the world tourist destination in Indonesia, located district of Magelang, 120km on the southern of Semarang City, an ancient Buddhist temple built at 8th century on the golden age of Hinduism and Buddhism in Java Island. Borobudur temple also well-known as an UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most top of tourist attractions in Indonesia.
USD 95/person for Borobudur One Day Tour from Semarang port, very recommended a day shore excursion to Borobudur temple for passengers, when the cruse ships dock at Semarang port
The name of Borobudur is compound name from Dasa Bhumi Sambara Budhara, means 10 levels to reach the perfection, that grouped in 3 levels: fist levels where we can watch the relief of karma story, in second level we can watch story about Buddha life as prince Siddhartha Gautama that well-known as Buddhism Prophet and in the third level where located 72 stupa arranged in circular style with the big one in center as mother stupa.
Why should cruise ships passengers take Shore Excursion to Borobudur temple from Semarang Port?
- Private tour, with private transport
- Flexible in Itinerary and timing
- Visiting Borobudur temple the world class tourist destination
- Highly recommended shore excursion
How much Shore Excursion to Borobudur temple from Semarang port cost ?
|Price Per Person
Step 1 Semarang Port to Borobudur temple
- 07.00 – (or follow cruise ships schedule) meeting service our team, and then drive directly to Borobudur temple that need approx. 2.5 hours, passing trough the toll way and cities routes to dystric of Magelang
Step 2 Borobudur Temple Tour
- 10.00 – Arrive at Borobudur, getting the entrance ticket, and visitors will be grouped and directed by local shared tour guide, walking through the beautiful gardens, walking up to reach the courtyard around Borobudur Temple, we can watch the statues in niches with different hand positions from 4 different angles, we can see on the open basement a piece of relief from the Mahakaramawibangga story (stories that contain the teachings of cause-and-effect stories), and take pictures with the whole temple background. Then climbing to the the second level up, where we can watch the stories of Buddha life as Prince Siddhartha Gautama well-known as prophet of Buddhism depicting on the galleries of the temple. and then to third level the higher level we can watch 72 stupas that arranged in circular model with 1 the big one as mother stupa in central
- 13.00 – then going down back to start point and leaving the temple to local restaurant or going back to Semarang Port
Step 3 From Borobudur Temple to Semarang Port
- 14.00 – going back to Semarang passing through the same route, making photo stop to take picture if the time permit.
- 16.00 – Arrive back at Semarang Port End of service
- Transport with van AC (van, driver, gasoline, toll and parking fee)
- Entrances Tickets to Borobudur temple
- Local shared English Speaking tour guide on site
- Mineral water
- Lunch (on request, we will help to get it if you need)
- All personal expenses
- Gratuity for driver and tour guide
We accept payment
- by cash payment upon arrival at Semarang Port also
- by online payment by using wise.com or PayPal (+5%),
- but we not accept payment by credit card.
How to book?
- Please send your inquiry with details: date, ship name, total person participants
- We will send your official invoice and instruction to payment
- Tour will ready after you proceed payment
- please contact us
Recommended Shore Excursions
This bellow are recommended Shore excursions from Semarang Port, from Surabaya Port or from Probolinggo Port
- Amazing Surabaya City Tour From Surabaya PortSurabaya City Tour to visit tourist destinations inside the Surabaya City such as Pabelan Traditional Market, Ampel Masque, Chinese Quarter. Surabaya City Tour
- Shore Excursions to Borobudur Temple from Semarang PortA day shore excursion to Borobudur Temple the one of UNESCO heritage site in Central Java, organized for all cruise ships passengers from Semarang Cruise Port
- Amazing Bromo Day Tour from Surabaya Portshore excursion to Bromo from Surabaya port for cruise ship passengers to watch panorama view from viewpoint, climbing 250 steps up to crater, back afternoon.
- Wonderful Borobudur One Day Tour from Semarang PortBorobudur One Day Tour from Semarang Port, is a day shore excursion to Borobudur temple, UNESCO world heritage site in Central Java for cruise ships passengers