Very recommended tour for cruise ships passengers embarked at Semarang Port to discover tourist destinations in Central Java Island Borobudur Temple The biggest Buddhist Temple built at 8the century and Prambanan Temple built at 9th century
This Shore excursion from Semarang Port starting in the morning to Borobudur, the Buddhist temple and then Prambanan the biggest Hindu temple for cruise ships passengers docking at Semarang cruise port in one day Tour, suggested if your ship docking longer time at Semarang cruise port
- Sewa Mobil WisataYogya Tours menawarkan sewa mobil dengan sopir untuk wisata mengunjungi obyek-obyek wisata di sekitar kota Jogjakarta, Bantul, Wonosari, Sleman dan Kulonprogo
- Borobudur Tour from Semarang Cruise Portvery recommend tour to Borobudur Temple from Semarang Port for all cruise ships passengers disembark barking at Semarang Cruise Port in one day tour
- Borobudur Sunrise Tour From JogjakartaBorobudur Sunrise Tour is early morning departure Borobudur tour package from Jogjakarta to see sunrise on the top Borobudur Temple.
- Jogjakarta One Day City TourJogjakarta City Tour A special organized tour to learn culture and visit tourist objects in Jogjakarta city, such as Sonobudaya City Museum, Sultan Palace Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat, Taman Sari, and crafts Batik and Silver ware .
07.00 -Pick up from Semarang Cruise Port and then drive to south where the magnificent Borobudur stands on a hillock with seven square terraces represent the steps of from the earthly realm to the nirvana at the three circular terraces to the biggest mother stupa at top. Thousand reliefs panels here depict the birth, enlightenment, the death Buddha and the journey of Boddhisatwas, on the way back to Jogjakarta stop over to visit Mendut and Pawon temples.
13.00 – Visit Prambanan Temple the most important complex of Hindu temple built on 9th century compound by 3 temple dedicated for Brahma Siva and Vishnu, See for yourself sixteen temples stand majestically here. Sequel relief panels of Ramayana epic on carved on the temples’ wall will be another alternative way to find out how skillfully the builders of the temples had been.
17.00 – drive back to Semarang Port
18.00 – arrive at Port End of service
1. Transport (including driver fuel toll ways and parking fee)
2. Entrances Ticket to Temples
3. English speaking Tour guide or on languages requested
4. Mineral Water bottled
Further information and request a quotation please contact us